Are you an experienced credit controller? Do you enjoy working in a friendly, engaging and positive environment?
This is a rare opportunity for a Credit Control expert to join a hardworking, busy and stable finance team based near Alcester, Warwickshire.
You will have exceptional customer service skills and be someone who is happy to hit the ground running, manage a portfolio of clients and be used to working in a deadline driven environment.
Within this Credit Control role you will be reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that an effective credit control service is delivered to a consistently high standard, promptly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making outbound phone calls to client to chase debt
- Drive Credit Control and drive the reduction of debtor days
- Sending reminder emails and letters
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Bank Reconcilliation
- Sales Ledger and Invoicing
- Supporting the wider team
Skills and Experience
- Credit Control Experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI'sKPI's.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
Please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.