£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 27 days holiday, pension
19 days ago
Credit Controller - £27,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
Plus 27 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service)
35 hour week - 5 days per week in the London Offices
Close to Pimlico and St James' Park Tube Station
I am delighted to be supporting our International Property client, who seek an experienced Credit Controller for their South West London Office. This is a super opportunity that welcomes candidates with quite a few years of experience within the Credit Control field, to join a collaborative, experienced team of Credit Controllers, who regularly support their varied client base from their various UK Offices.
Your role will be really interesting and very varied and you will be able to use your prior experience to tackle a portfolio of around 800 clients with their overdue accounts.
The successful Credit Controller will undertake the following duties:
- Work closely with the UK Credit Control Team and you will report to the Credit Team Leader
- Manage your time/prioritise workload and be able to multi-task various matters at any given time
- Be able to work in a high pressured, multi-tasking, fast-moving environment
- Deal with a high volume of work (of around 800-900, live accounts) as well as liaising with various internal departments and external solicitors and bailiffs
- Liaise with all various levels of management from the London, Ireland and Midlands Offices
- Think outside the box and raise any possible issues that can be foreseen and share any knowledge with the finance team
- Tackle the overdue debt, via telephone, email and letter
- Issue any 7 day letters when needed, and instruct legal action or bailiffs as and when required
- Negotiate payment terms when needed
- Adhere to the SLA's and be mindful of building long-term relationships
Ideal profile of the successful Credit Controller
- Knowledge/ experience in the property industry would be a bonus, and highly desirable
- Have the knowledge and experience of working alongside Solicitors and potentially experience of litigation/legal action
- Offer superb time-keeping and be articulate and attentive to all clients
- Be able to offer a strong, assertive nature and be articulate and also considerate
- Be a UK resident with recent UK experience
- Good Excel knowledge (basic pivots and look-ups)
- Professional attitude and be well presented
- Good telephone manner.
- Work quickly but with good attention to detail.
Please do get in touch for further details of this super Credit Controller role, based in London. Our client can offer superb offices and a collaborative working culture and they are also able to offer long term stability, and yearly bonuses and incentives for all their staff.