£12 - £15 per hour + 25 days holiday + bens
about 2 months ago
Our well-established, International pharmaceutical client based near Maidenhead, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join the team, initially on a 6 month temporary basis to support the Credit Team of 6, with overdue International debt, predominantly from the Middle East ledger. As all of these clients speak English, so there is no requirement to offer an additional language.
We are delighted to be working exclusively with our high profile client, who have a requirement for an experienced Credit Controller to join our client on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 6 months, with a high likelihood of extension. This offers a great chance to work on some of the businesses key SME accounts and help them in maintaining a challenging and diverse busy Middle East ledger.
You will be reporting to the Credit Manager, and working with a highly personable and experienced collections team of 6, where your responsibilities as the Credit Controller will include:
- Daily responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 200-300 live accounts, handling a busy Middle Eastern ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for problematic accounts
- Working collaboratively within the Credit Team and the wider Accounts team, and Customer Services team
- Suggesting improvements for procedures and process
- Providing reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring there is support and cover for other team members and departments as and when required
The ideal profile for the successful Credit Controller will include:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal English
- The ability to work un-aided with a pro-active, personal, engaging approach
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
If you are a confident and experienced credit control professional, with a flair for building relationships and are available for temporary contracts then please apply now. My client is keen for the chosen candidate to start in early June, and initially for 6 months. This role will be home based for now, and you will receive full training, but this role is ideally suited to candidates with previous Credit Control experience, with potential experience of handling an International or Middle Eastern ledger.