Our well-respected, well-established multi-national client, based on the outskirts of Thame, are building their graduate offering and seeks a Credit Controller for their team. This is a truly unique opportunity for candidates seeking to build a career in Credit Control, where long-term opportunities are endless. You will receive full training, and all you need to being to the team is enthusiasm, team-spirit, a desire to learn, and ideally intermediate Excel skills.
You may well have recently graduated, or graduated a few years ago, or many years ago - and our client is very flexible on this.
You will be joining a highly experienced, high performing team, who sit in their UK Head Quarters on the outskirts of Thame, in very modern offices with full facilities. This is a global organisation, and the UK finance team work very closely with the European finance team.
As a Credit Controller, your role will be varied, and will include both large corporate accounts and smaller accounts also, so you must be adaptable, flexible, and able to support your customers with their overdue debt collection.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, your duties as a Credit Controller will be varied and will include:
- Providing regular, clear and purposeful verbal & written communication with customers, both internal & external
- Managing the Receivables Ledger, chasing over overdue debt, cash allocations, sending copy invoices and statements
- Resolving queries within timescales, communicating well at all levels
- Working closely with the Team Leader and Credit Manager to ensure the team collections target is achieved
- Ad-hoc projects - systems improvement; process-improvement and identifying any issues and processes that could be improved
- Keen, enthusiastic, target-driven
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look-ups etc)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Educated to Degree Level
- Driven, determined to succeed and build a long term Credit Control career
- Either studying ICM or keen to begin ICM studies
This is a truly unique offering, for our well-recognised client, who are seeking to building their graduate offering and would welcome applications from newly graduated or recently candidates - however, this is not a pre-requisite for the role. You will be offered full training, 25 days holiday, ICM study support, private medical, pension and a long term career within a superb business. Ideally you will be a car owner with a full license, however, my client is based within walking distance of all good public transport train and bus links.
My client offers superb, modern offices and a great collaborative team spirit. All interviews will be held over Teams, and some training will be in the office (that is regularly COVID checked and socially distanced), combined with some working from home also. In the long term, all staff will then be back in the office full time.