£23000 - £26000.00 per annum + 20 days holiday + bens
11 months ago
Credit Controller - Reading
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a refreshingly energetic and growing business, where their people and clients are extremely important to them. Our Reading based client (who are part of a much larger Group), has asked us to seek a personable, engaging Credit Controller, who is able to offer extensive recent experience, who is happy and comfortable handling a varied ledger of both small to large corporate clients.
The successful Credit Controller will ideally have worked in a similar fast-paced business, and be able to offer recent collections experience. Full training on their procedures and systems will of course be offered.
This Credit Controller role offers a great chance to work across some of the business's key accounts and aid them in maintaining a varied UK ledger.
The existing team of 6 in the Credit team are the real selling point here, and my client would like to hear from candidates who put customers at the heart of everything they do. As a Credit Control team, they have been with the business for a good amount of time, so work really well together, offer great training and are very warm and welcoming. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Daily duties as a Credit Controller will include:
- Daily responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 1,000 - 1,500 live accounts, handling a busy UK ledger of varied customers
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for accounts that have issues or need action
- Working collaboratively within the Credit Control team
- Suggesting any improvements for procedures and processes
- Providing reports for management on a weekly basis
- Ad-hoc projects
Ideal profile as a Credit Controller:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, combined with a passion for credit control
- Able to tackle problems and queries with ease
- A confident user of Outlook, Excel and accounting packages
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic Credit Controller, and keen to gain your next career move, then please apply now. This is a great opportunity to step into a challenging role with endless career opportunities. Our client is based in Reading, offers plenty of free parking, modern offices and are within easy reach of all public transport routes.