Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Looking to join a large business? Please read on:
You will be joining large corporate organisation reporting into the team manager. Joining an enthusiastic and tenacious team you will be involved in high volume credit control developing close relationships with clients to reduce aged debts and ensure timely collection of cash.
This will be a challenging role taking ownership of your ledger where you will have exceptional customer service skills and be someone who is happy to hit the ground running, managing a portfolio of clients and be used to working in a deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining your ledger
- Making high volume outbound calls
- Handling queries and disputes
- Allocating cash
- Maintaining contact with key clients and developing relationships
Skills and Experience
- Credit Control Experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI's
- Ambitious and self-motivated.