£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
12 months ago
Are you immediately available? Do you have previous experience in B2B debt collecting?
I am currently supporting a highly reputable brand, based in a prime location Lichfield with their need to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a temporary basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and welcoming team for a minimum period of 8 weeks, paying between £9ph - £10ph.
Credit Controller Duties:
- Ensure that sales ledger debt is collected in line with the relevant payment terms
- Dealing with a high volume of outgoing and inbound calls to and from customer
- Chasing customers via telephone, letter and email
- Investigate and follow up on any outstanding debt
- Maintain account reconciliations, including commentaries as to debtor position
- Ensure all funder information is kept up to date with accurate information
- Liaise with other departments including operational staff to resolve any queries
- Build and maintain relations with external funders as well as internal staff
- Escalate any key issues relating to outstanding debts and customer complaints to the relevant person
- Support the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager
- Provide cover for the rest of the sales ledger team
- Provide assistance with any ad hoc tasks/reporting necessary
- Highlight areas for improvements in relation to processes and systems
- Prior experience of working within a credit control team
- Sector knowledge preferable
- Good IT skills, including excel
- Excellent communication skills, able to work well under pressure
- High level of numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail
Please apply to find out more!