£23000 - £25500 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
about 1 year ago
Our client is a very well-established, UK based business, that work with a variety of well-known clients across the UK, and are growing year on year.
Their main UK site is based in the Slough area and due to a recent promotion of an existing Credit Controller, my client is seeking a Credit Control Associate seeking their next challenging role, to be based in their Slough Office.
My client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, and this role is suited to individuals who have some Credit Control or finance experience previously and willing to learn new skills.
Based in their growing credit control team of 5, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Manager.
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of around 400 - 500 accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Responsible for banking and daily/weekly upload of cash including allocations
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
This is a challenging, fast-paced credit control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focused, and be able to maintain high levels of customer service, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity in Slough, and my client can offer superb offices, free parking and a really relaxed and friendly team spirited business.