High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
over 1 year ago
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a refreshingly energetic business, where their people and clients are extremely important to them. Due to a recent promotion combined with new clients and an increase in workload, our client has asked us to seek a personable, engaging Credit Controller, potentially looking for their next Credit Controller job, to learn from the existing Senior Credit Controllers, based at their High Wycombe Head Office.
This offers a great chance to work across some of the business's key accounts and aid them in maintaining a varied UK ledger.
The existing team of 10 in Credit Control are the real selling point here, as they have all been with the business for a good amount of time, work really well together and are very warm and welcoming. The company also offers market leading benefits, including 25 days holiday, pension, private medical and flexible hours. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Daily duties as a Credit Controller will include:
- Daily responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 500 - 750 live accounts, handling a busy UK and Ireland ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for accounts that have issues or need action
- Working collaboratively within the Credit Control team
- Suggesting any improvements for procedures and processes
- Providing reports for management on a weekly basis
- Ad-hoc projects
Ideal profile as a Credit Controller:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, combined with a passion for credit control
- Able to tackle problems and queries with ease
- A confident user of Outlook, Excel and accounting packages
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic Credit Controller, and keen to gain your next career move, then please apply now. This is a great opportunity to step into a challenging role with endless career opportunities.