£18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside based near Warwick. Renowned for their expertise within their industry and providing a consistently high level of service across Europe.
They are now looking for an Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Working within a finance team and reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager you will be responsible for raising invoices in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring cash is collected in line with procedure and ensure systems are updated with relevant and up to date information. You will also be responsible for handling queries and ensuring effective resolution, whilst recognising potential problems and identifying areas for improvement.
To be successful in this role you will have previous accounts receivable / credit control experience and be willing to learn in a new customer centred environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Credit Controller include:
- Raising invoices
- Appling VAT
- Collecting cash by due date
- Ensuring contracts and customers are up to date in the system
- Resolving queries
- Suggesting improvements
- Developing relationships with Key stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Controller experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI's.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.