£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
4 months ago
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a refreshingly energetic business, where their people and clients are extremely important to them. Due to a recent promotion combined with new clients and an increase in workload, our client has asked us to seek a vibrant, personable Credit Controller, potentially looking for their 2nd/3rd job, to learn from the existing Senior Credit Controller.
This offers a great chance to work across some of the business's key accounts and aid them in maintaining a varied UK ledger.
The existing team of 10 in finance are the real selling point here, as they have all been with the business for a good amount of time, work really well together and are very warm and welcoming. The company also offers market leading beneifits, including 25 days holiday, pension, bonus, on-site gym, private medical and flexible hours. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Daily duties as a Credit Controller will include:
- Daily responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 500 live accounts, handling a busy UK and European ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for problematic accounts
- Working collaboratively within a team of 4 staff
- Suggesting improvements for procedures and process
- Providing reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring there is support and cover for other team members and departments as and when required
Ideal profile as a Credit Controller:
- Energy, enthusiastic and with a passion for credit control
- Able to tackle problems with ease
- A confident user of Outlook, Excel and potentially Sage
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic Credit Controller, and keen to gain your ext career move, then please apply now. This is a great opportunity to step into a challenging role with endless career opportunities.