about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment are happy to work exclusively with our client based in Lichfield to appoint a Credit Controller for a temporary opportunity.
The ideal candidate must be available to start immediately and happy to commit on an on-going contract.
- Dealing with high volume outgoing and inbound calls
- Chasing customers via telephone, letter and e-mail
- Generation and sending of appropriate chasing letters
- Placing accounts on stop / taking accounts off stop at the appropriate times
- Reviewing aged debt to minimise outstanding balances
- Query resolution
- Cash allocation
- Prioritisation and allocation of unallocated cash and unidentified payments
- Cash collection targets are achieved
- Monitor levels of bad debt ledger write offs
This role will be starting immediately and you must be available to commit on an on-going basis. Salary will up to £15ph dependant on experience plus holiday pay.