Halesowen, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
BARTLEY GREEN (3/4 days per week in the office and 1/2 days per week at home potentially)
£24-25,000 per annum
6 MONTH CONTRACT
TO START ASAP
Main Purpose of the role
To work as part of the Credit Control team being responsible for pro-actively chasing outstanding customer debt. The role will involve dealing with both internal and external customers and provides an important support function in supporting the Business's objective of retaining its Contract Base and maximising Cash Flow.
In a target driven collection department this is a pressured environment that will suit someone who can work to and meet deadlines.
The major responsibilities in this role are to:
- Take full responsibility for a designated set of customer sales ledger accounts.
- To maintain and improve the current aging of the Sales Ledger.
- Be pro-active in realising issues that will potentially prevent customers paying before debt becomes overdue.
- Attending query and billing meetings as and when required
- Receive incoming telephone calls from internal & external customers, ensuring their needs are dealt with promptly.
- To liaise with other departments to resolve issues as required.
- To update the company database and maintain status reports.
- To produce financial reports as and when required
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service and to develop long-term customer relationships in order to maximise the cash flow potential.
- Occasional off-site visits when deemed necessary.
If you have the relevant experience and you are available for work within the next two weeks then please apply.