£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Renowned for their expertise within their industry and providing a consistently high level of service we are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join our fantastic client on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Credit Controller who is happy to hit the ground running, manage a challenging work load and be used to working in a deadline driven environment. You will be responsible for handling large volumes of small value accounts and will be motivated and hardworking.
Within this Credit Controller role you will be reporting into Head of Department and you will be responsible for ensuring that an effective credit control service is delivered to a consistently high standard, promptly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Chasing debt by phone and email.
- Setting up payment plans
- Credit Checks and setting up new account on several systems
- Posting and allocating cash
- Resolving queries via telephone, email and letter to ensure a successful resolution as quickly as possible.
- Reducing Aged Debt and updating reports.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information
- Assisting with month end to deliver a timely period close Skills and Experience
- Significant credit control experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI's.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.