Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£10 - £12 per hour
2 months ago
As a Credit Controller you will be working with a well known company. Their passion, high energy, tenacity and a "will to win" are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
- Chasing customers via telephone, letter and e-mail
- Working closely with their branches and external customers to resolve queries
- Reviewing aged debt to minimise outstanding balances
- Account reconciliation, query resolution
- Prompt production and dispatch of statements
- Ensuring all aspects of the operation of customer sales ledger accounts, are adhered to at all times
- Cash allocation
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- Taking Credit Card Payments
- Dealing with escalated/complex issues with customers in a positive manner
- Checking legal indicators and preparing accounts
- Diary notes and follow up reports
Essential/Desirable Experience: Experience working within a busy credit control environment. Account reconciliation, dealing with intricate accounts would be preferable, previous cash collection experience essential, ability to deal with high inbound and making high outbound calls.
Technical/Product Knowledge: Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, general Sales Ledger Software
Essential/Desirable Skills/Competencies: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent attention to detail. Problem solving skills. Adequate mathematics skills. Experience in a similar role, excellent telephone manner, persistence and patience required with the more difficult customers. Excellent interpersonal skills.