Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £22000 per annum
19 days ago
Do have experience working in a high volume Credit Control environment? Are you confident in your ability to build relationships with suppliers whilst reducing debt?
I am looking for a confident Credit Controller on an initial 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
As Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with high volume outgoing and inbound calls to and from customers and branches
- Chasing customers via telephone, letter and e-mail
- Working closely with external customers to resolve queries
- Generation and sending of appropriate chasing letters to customers when necessary
- Placing accounts on stop / taking accounts off stop at the appropriate times
- Liaising with Branch's and senior management regarding payment performance of some accounts that require assistance in collecting debt
- Escalating any issues to Credit Manager
- Reviewing aged debt to minimise outstanding balances
- Account reconciliation, query resolution
If you're keen on finding out more about this role please feel free to get in touch at or 07772863418