£15000 - £22000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a company based in Evesham. A sector leading business who are committed to providing a consistently high level of service. Driven by quality service they are now looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Credit Controller you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that an effective credit control service is delivered to a consistently high standard, promptly and efficiently to ensure timely collection of payments. As a Credit Controller you will be required to build and maintain good supplier and internal relationships in a position that requires a hardworking, highly organised and customer focused individual.
Key responsibilities include:
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Daily cash posting and allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating internal databases accurately
- Resolving queries via telephone, email and letter to ensure a successful resolution as quickly as possible.
Skills and Experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicator
- Ambitious and self-motivated