High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£11 - £13 per hour + bens
about 1 month ago
Our client is one of the most well-established, FMCG clients in the world and is based in over 50 locations across the UK, and aims to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers. Due to a recent promotion of an existing Credit Controller, my client is seeking an experienced Credit Controller seeking their next challenging role, to be based in their High Wycombe Office, to cover both UK and Ireland collections.
My client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a team environment previously, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred.
Based in their central collections team, on the outskirts of High Wycombe, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Supervisor:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of around 500 - 750 live accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, with daily call targets of around 30-40 calls per day, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
- Resolve disputes effectively
- Be responsible for credit risk and credit assessment of new accounts
This is a challenging, fast-paced credit control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focussed, and be able to maintain a quality of service to all of it's customers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity in High Wycombe, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment.