£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
A well-established, global retail business based in London is currently looking to expand their finance team by recruiting a Credit Controller. Our client has an instantly recognisable brand, and are constantly entering new markets and launching new products, resulting in year on year growth.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensure timely and effective collections of all debts and customer payments
- Managing high volume accounts - circa 400
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around any outstanding invoices
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payments
The successful Credit Controller is likely to have come from a retail background, with the following experience of:
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Have the ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, as well previous experience of SAP (essential)
The salary for this position is paying up to £35,000, and in addition our client is offering a great career development path, as well as opportunities to work internationally.
To apply for the position of Credit Controller, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to all applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.