Up to £30000 per annum + Hybrid/Flexible hours
19 days ago
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Are you looking to make a move into an established, employee focused business? Can you be methodical and adaptable in a fast-paced environment?
We are delighted to be working with a market leading, ever evolving, UK wide business. This business holds strong to their core values and takes pride in the unparalleled service and support they offer to their clients. We are supporting with their search for an experienced Credit Controller who can build strong stakeholder relationships and own a portfolio of client accounts. You will be joining their growing, organised and supportive finance team and report into the department supervisor.
This role comes with an annual salary of up to £30,000 dependant on experience.
- Process large volumes of credits, invoices, and cash.
- Manage and investigate complex invoice queries and resolve in a timely manner.
- Full account reconciliations.
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow an escalation process as required.
- Investigate and monitor unallocated cash account balances.
- Create required reports.
- Always follow correct policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you?
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience within Credit Control. You must be organised, detail orientated and able to meet specified deadlines. You should be a confident communicator and be able to build strong relationships internally and externally. You should be able to take ownership of your accounts and be confident in making decisions. You must be able to support your team and use your initiative with organising and keeping on top of your workload. Previous or continuing study of a financial qualification would be advantageous.
- Annual Salary of up to £30,000
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
- Study support
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, submit your CV.