Up to £28000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Credit Controller- 12 Month FTC
Birmingham- Hybrid working
Delighted to be supporting a forward-thinking business located near Birmingham City Centre in the hiring process for a Credit Controller. This role will initially be a 12-month FTC but due to the continuous growth and transformation, longer term opportunities are available.
Credit Controller Duties
- Responsible for managing the credit control process from end-to-end, including the monitoring of customer accounts and chasing outstanding payments.
- Monitor credit limits and payment terms, and proactively communicate with customers regarding any payment issues or discrepancies.
- Regularly review and assess the creditworthiness of customers and make recommendations to the senior management team regarding credit limits and payment terms.
- Liaise with internal teams such as sales, customer service and finance to resolve any payment queries or issues.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer accounts, payments, and debt levels.
- Produce regular reports and analysis of debt levels, payment performance and other key credit control metrics.
- Work with external debt collection agencies or legal teams when necessary to recover outstanding debts.
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please do get in contact directly or click apply below