£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson recruitment are currently working for a well known and highly regarded business based in Chester, This is an exciting role to join a specialist business. Due to the nature of the team, everyone is a team player, supporting and helping each other out which creates a friendly working environment. Working within a team of credit controllers you'll be assigned your own portfolio to work with, ensuring that debt is kept to a minimum using a great system. You'll be given the flexibility to work on a hybrid basis and trusted with your workload.
Credit controller duties include:
- Review aged of debt for customers
- Identify overdue debts.
- Chase customers for payment
- Ensuring payments received in agreed payment terms
- Resolve any queries
- Send invoices/credit notes
- Work with Credit Risk Department
- Understand areas of risk and mitigate credit risk
- Ensure all overdue debts are cleared by month end
- Place accounts "on stop" to prevent debts increasing
- Maintain customer relationships
- Deal with customers in a professional manner
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner working within delegated levels of authority
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Professional phone manner be comfortable interacting with by telephone
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Process driven, organised and methodical in approach.
- Easily accessible offices in Chester
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Hybrid working / flexible working
To apply for the Credit Controller position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application