£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment have been instructed by a key client based in the City Centre to recruit for a Credit Controller to join a high performing finance team on a fixed term basis. This role will also be offering a performance-based bonus.
Credit Controller Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility For All Credit Control and Driving the Debtor Days
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Sales Ledger and Invoicing Responsibility
- General Accounts Administration Including Responding to Inbound Queries
- Cover For Other Members of The Accounts Team
- Experience Of Microsoft Office with Good Excel Skills Essential
- Sage Line 50 Accounts Desirable
Skills And Experience
- Credit Control Experience
- Strong IT Skills Including Excel
- Confident Communicating with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Able To Achieve and Exceed KPI's
- Ambitious And Self-Motivated.