Solihull, West Midlands
£18000 - £21000.05 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global organisation based in modern offices just outside of Solihull. Easily commutable by public transport routes and free parking on site. Renowned for their expertise within their industry and providing a consistently high level of service. They are now looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Credit Controller, who is happy to learn new skills in a niche market. You will be motivated and hardworking.
As a Credit Controller you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that an effective credit control service is delivered to a consistently high standard, promptly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Chasing debt by phone and email.
- Setting up payment plans
- Credit Checks and setting up new account on several systems
- Posting and allocating cash
- Resolving queries via telephone, email and letter to ensure a successful resolution as quickly as possible.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information
- Assisting with month end to deliver a timely period close
Skills and Experience
- Significant credit control experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI's.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.