A new permanent opportunity has arisen at a business based near Dudley within their Credit Control function. Reporting directly to the Credit Control Supervisor and Credit Manager, you will be welcomed into a fabulous team with a chance to progress in other areas of the business. It is essential that the successful candidate will have proven experience within credit control/ key accounts, ideally within a large business, and be capable of quickly applying themselves within the role. The successful Credit Controller has full responsibility for delivering efficient credit control for their allocated accounts. The successful candidate can expect a salary between £23,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The successful Credit Controller, will get to enjoy the subsidised canteen, onsite gym and personal trainer (one of the best company gyms I have seen), free parking, enhanced pension scheme, 27 days holiday increasing with length of service and the security of Life assurance 4 x salary.
Credit Control Job Specification
- Resolving invoice queries or credit notes
- Cash allocation
- Chasing payments via phone/ email and liaising with external Solicitors when issuing claims etc.
- Maintaining credit limit for the customer
- Producing overdue report
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Other ad hoc work/projects
- Proven background in delivering results in a credit controller role or another finance role
- Enthusiastic, positive, and highly motivated
- Good Fair Ability to use Microsoft Excel
- An aptitude to communicate effectively across all levels and functions in the business
To apply for the Credit Controller position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.