Up to £25000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with a household name brand looking to add a Credit Controller into their supportive finance team. If you have experience managing a large ledger with mixed customer sizes and a willingness to chase that debt, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career. This role is based in Warwick on a hybrid basis and offers a salary of £25,000 + study support for your CICM or other finance qualification. This business boasts a fantastic employee retention rate, offers great progression and will support your professional growth.
The successful Credit Controller will manage their own customers, therefore outstanding organisation and communication skills are crucial. This role offers autonomy for the right individual and lots of opportunity to develop and grow within the established business.
- Drive the reduction and manage levels of debt, ensuring allocations are maintained to help reduce unallocated cash
- Meet regular targets for your ledger
- Support month end reporting requirements
- Provide support for the Regional Team Leader and colleagues
- Visit customers internally and externally to understand requirements and help resolve any issues
A bit about you, and what you'll get in return:
- Highly motivated individual with great problem-solving skills
- Tenacious, with the ability to action tasks quickly
- Proactive nature and will address problems before they arise
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ideally experience within a shared services environment
- Salary up to £25,000
- Hybrid working
- Study support
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours 8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday
- Lots of progression!