A high growth PLC business based near Birmingham are recruiting an experienced credit controller to join their team. They're a well reputed national FMCG and Distribution business that're looking for a dynamic credit controller to add value to the team.
The business are committed to professional development and on the job learning to ensure that your career is supported
If you're someone who enjoys the responsibility for for managing your own ledger and working towards tight deadlines then this role could be a great move for you.
- Ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met consistently
- Weekly debt calls with Credit Control Manager and Senior Business Managers
- Negotiating payment plans with Partners and securing weekly payments.
- Attending site visits to resolve complex queries
- Production of debt reports and reporting
- Keeping data up to date
- Daily card reconciliation
- Updating and managing client accounts
- Securing payments promptly to release orders to strict timelines
Due to the nature of the team, everyone is a team player, supporting and helping each other out which creates a friendly working environment. You will receive full training for parts of the role which are completely niche to the industry and business.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Professional phone manner be comfortable interacting with by telephone
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Process driven, organised and methodical in approach.
- Easily accessible with free onside parking
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Hybrid working / flexible working