Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with a recognisable group of businesses looking to add a Credit Controller into their team. If you have experience managing a large ledger with mixed customer sizes and a willingness to chase that debt, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career.
This role is based in Warwick on a hybrid basis and offers a salary of £25,000 + study support for your CICM or other finance qualification. This business boasts a fantastic employee retention rate, offers great progression and will support your professional growth.
The successful Credit Controller will manage their own customers, therefore outstanding organisation and communication skills are crucial.
- Drive the reduction and manage levels of debt, ensuring allocations are maintained to help reduce unallocated cash
- Meet regular targets for your ledger
- Support month end reporting requirements
- Provide support for the Regional Team Leader and colleagues
- Visit customers internally and externally to understand requirements and help resolve any issues
A bit about you, and what you'll get in return:
- Highly motivated individual with great problem-solving skills
- Tenacious, with the ability to action tasks quickly
- Proactive nature and will address problems before they arise
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ideally experience within a shared services environment
- Salary up to £25,000
- Hybrid working
- Study support
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours 8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday
- Lots of progression!