Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Free Parking, Hybrid Working
about 1 month ago
We're recruiting a credit controller for an international corporate business on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre near Aston, Birmingham. This is an exciting role to join a specialist business with branches nationwide.
Report directly to the finance manager this is full time position on a hybrid basis with free car parking on side.
The role will be varied to give you as much exposure to the industry and all of the elements of how it works as possible. You will receive full training for parts of the role which are completely niche to the industry and business.
Credit controller duties include:
- Cash allocation
- Handling customer queries by email and telephone
- Making outbound phone calls to discuss accounts with customers
- Credit control
- Attending resident site meetings with head of billing
- Providing regular updates to customers
- Assisting with other billing activities and administration
- Updating and managing client accounts
- Ensuring accurate compliance
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Professional phone manner be comfortable interacting with by telephone
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Process driven, organised and methodical in approach.
- Easily accessible offices in Aston, Birmingham
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Hybrid working / flexible working
To apply for the Credit Controller position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.