£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + 20 days hols + bens
about 2 months ago
£26,000 - £30,000 + 20 days holiday (rising with experience) + bens
Hybrid working - must be able to commute to Reading 3 days per week
Our client is one of the most well-established, FMCG clients and is based in over 15 countries across Europe and aims to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers. Due to a recent promotion of an existing Credit Controller, my client is seeking a Credit Controller seeking their next challenging role, to cover the UK clients, for a mixture of both SME and larger corporate clients. You will be based in their Reading Office 3 days per week and work in a small, close-knit Credit Control team of 12.
My client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, and this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar Credit Control roles for a handful of years and ready for their next challenge. Ideally you will have worked within a team environment previously, within a fast paced business team ideally, and be comfortable with handling a large volume of calls.
Based in their central collections team, in Reading, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Supervisor:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
- Resolve disputes effectively
- Be responsible for credit risk and credit assessment of new accounts
The successful Credit Controller will offer recent experience of working in a similar role, be able to build long term relationships and offer a passion for helping people! Someone who is strong on systems and processes will be highly needed!
This is a challenging, fast-paced Credit Control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focused, and be able to maintain a quality of service to all of it's customers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity in Reading, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment. This role will be hired on a permanent basis and my client can offer excellent benefits, free parking and long-term career progression also, for the successful candidate.