Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced credit controller? Do you have great communication skills and are able to build strong relationships with customers? Are you confident and accurate in your work and able to take on a challenge?
We are working with a renowned manufacturing business based in the heart of the West Midlands. This role offers you the opportunity to join an established, fast paced finance team as a Credit Controller.
- Investigating and resolving queries in relation to customer accounts.
- Working towards monthly debt targets.
- Offering confident support with month end duties.
- Liaising with customers and building lasting relationships over the phone, via email and in person.
- Creating and discussing required reports.
Is this role right for you?
You will need to be an experienced, well rounded Credit Controller with excellent communication and relationship building skills. You must have an analytical mindset and be well versed in the use of Excel. You will be expected to have experience with sales ledger also. You should be a quick learner who has a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You must be flexible, supportive to your team and be willing to carry out other ad hoc duties as required. You will also need to have a valid driving license.
- Annual Salary of up to £27,000
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.