£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a temporary ongoing basis, with the potential of an extension for the successful candidate.
This well established company are known for their expertise within their industry and providing a consistently high level of service.
You will be reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor.
- Working to agreed SLA/KPI's
- General credit control chasing up outstanding debt to ensure prompt payment
- Control unallocated cash and reconcile accounts
- Working with the finance team
Skills and Experience
- Credit control experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Strong communication skills, both phone and email
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Confident when dealing with people on the telephone/ in person and at all levels.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Proactive and a forward thinker
- Location - Coleshill
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday 8 to 5pm
- Salary - Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)