Up to £26000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an established family owned service business, based in Grantham, with their need to recruit a Key Account Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the Credit Controller will have full ownership of the businesses largest account. The successful Credit Controller can expect a salary of up to £26,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of the Credit Control position is to ensure all cash is collected in a timely manner, and allocated correctly. Initially you will be tasked with a project to reduce outstanding debt, and take ownership of creating own processes and procedures.
You will be excellent a building relationships, with an inquisitive nature.
The business offer hybrid working.
Credit Control responsibilities:
- Routinely checking customer accounts, ensuring they are within their agreed credit limit
- Building good rapport with customers
- Daily review of delivery notes prior to invoicing
- Dispute resolution around unpaid invoices
- Accurate allocation of cash against debtor ledgers
- Statement reconciliations
- Assist with complex account reconciliations
- Approve credit notes as required
- Needs to have previous experience in role
- Proven track record of substantially reducing debts
- Need to be confident using Excel
Key attributes of a successful Credit Controller
- Flexible approach to work
- A confident communicator with established negotiation and decision making skills
- Able to prioritise and manage workload
- Able to work with staff at all levels
To apply for the Credit Control position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.