Up to £25000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a cracking credit controller? Do you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and supportive team? Are you an effective communicator who can organise and prioritise their workload?
If yes to the above - Read on…
We are working with an award-winning supplier of commercial, industrial, and domestic products. This Redditch based company are on the lookout for a Credit Controller to join their expanding workforce.
This company has dedicated branches for their products up and down the country. They pride themselves on sourcing the highest quality products from the best manufacturers to give their clients and customers products that stand the test of time and keep them coming back.
- Encouraging the timely settlement of outstanding amounts due
- Chasing payments both via telephone and in writing
- Maintaining and managing a Ledger of between 500 and 600 Accounts
- Liaising with Branch Managers and their teams in relation to customer disputes, order releases and credit limits
- Working as a team to hit monthly targets
Is this role right for you?
You will need to have approximately 3 years experience in a credit control role and good excel skills. We are looking for a quick learner who has a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You must be flexible and a real team player.
- Annual Salary of £25,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Discretionary regular bonuses
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.