£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Are you a confident Credit Controller looking for the opportunity to join a successful team? Does building your knowledge of end to end credit control and chasing debt effectively motivate you? If so, please read on!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with a successful business based in Coventry, seeking an outstanding Credit Controller to add to their growing team. Following a recent acquisition, this business is now one of the market leaders within the construction industry. You will be based in the Coventry office 2 days per week (3 days WFH) on a permanent basis, for a salary of up to £25,000 PA.
As the successful Credit Controller, you will be a key member of the team and expected to look after your own set of client accounts, developing strong working relationships to assist with cash collection. This is an exciting Credit Control position; not all of the debt accrued is straight forward, so it's crucial you have an inquisitive mind and love to investigate the "hows" and the "whys" to resolve queries and collect debt effectively. You will be joining a welcoming and friendly team with a mixture of experience; the potential to grow your knowledge and develop is one of the stand-out elements to this role!
- Develop strong relationships with clients, through effective communication and in person visits where appropriate
- Utilise the credit collection timetable to organise collections
- Focus on reducing debt and late payments
- Receipt allocation
- Generate relevant paperwork for debts that are taken to legal stages, ensuring all procedures have been followed stringently at all times
- Issues monthly client statements
- Prepare and bank cheques
- Prepare sales cash receipt forecasts
- Liaise with internal operations managers to resolve invoice queries
- Collaborate as a team to innovate and implement process improvements
- Previous experience within a Credit Control team with knowledge of the end to end process
- Experience working in a construction environment would be excellent!
- Knowledge of the legal process and experience of preparing debt letters
- Experience chasing aged debt successfully
- Support colleagues where needed; you will all have your own accounts to look after but we are seeking a collaborative individual who can become a valuable asset to the team
- Excellent attention to detail with a drive to meet tight deadlines
- Ability and experience in managing your own workload
- Confident telephone manner and excellent email writing technique
If building your Credit Control career within a thriving business who will be invested in your development sounds of interest to you - apply below!