£13 - £15 per hour + + holiday pay
9 months ago
Interim Credit Controller - London - 3 month contract
Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 at home)
Based near Euston Square and Holborn Tube Stations
I'm delighted to be working exclusively with our high profile Asset Management Firm, who are seeking an interim Credit Controller, to support the Finance Manager for about 3 months. This is a superb opportunity that would suit candidates who are available at short notice, with relevant and recent experience of working in a fast-paced transactional finance role.
As part of an International Global business, this role will sit in the London Office and you will be working in a small close-knit finance team, and supporting the Finance Manager with various transactional finance duties.
This is an exceptionally fast-paced business, where attention to detail is paramount.
As the Interim Credit Controller, you will be responsible for the following variety of duties:
- Support with the processing and collection of overdue debt
- Meet key targets as agreed with the Finance Manager (i.e. cash collection, DSO targets etc)
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Ensure correct allocation of cash & credits on account
- Act as first point of escalation for client queries
- Offer a proven ability to review and resolve queries
- Ensure invoices are received by client and bespoke invoices are raised within set deadlines
- Generate statements on a monthly basis and when requested
- Manage debt reports and reconcile debtor's ledgers
- Ensure client queries are logged in a timely fashion
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes and procedures
- Comply with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and report any breaches
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
- Conduct reconciliation of supplier statements
- Complete other month end and year end administrative / accounting duties
- Ad-hoc project work
- Systems: Sage, Netsuite, Excel
The ideal Credit Controller will offer:
- Previous and recent experience of Credit Control and AR and reconciliations
- Potentially previous experience of Sage or Netsuite or similar (full training will be given)
- The ability to multi-task and provide a high level service to the finance team
- Offer a friendly, approachable, enthusiastic personality
- Be available at short notice for interviews and to start
Please do get in touch for further details of this Interim Credit Controller ole and for a full job specification. My London client offers superb training and on-boarding and a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking vibrant business. needed for 3 months to help whilst they change accounting systems. It will be a hybrid role (so 3 days in the office, and 2 at home).