£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a UK wide service provider, based in rural Stafford, and supporting with their need to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role due to growth and success of the business. Depending on experience the successful Credit Controller can expect a salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
You will be welcomed into a friendly working environment, where new hires are needed from organic growth, the business have a promising future, with some exciting plans.
The successful Credit Controller will have the opportunity to enjoy the businesses hybrid working policy, with the need to be in the office 1-2 days a week maximum.
Credit Controller duties:
- Reconcile daily sales ledger transactions
- Perform daily sales invoice run and monthly statement run
- Raise sales credit notes
- Manually raise pro-forma invoices, advance bills or miscellaneous invoices.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices liaising where appropriate with sales and warehouse departments.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on our internal system and ensuring the team leader is equipped with the relevant data on the Credit Controller's assigned ledger
- Assist with submission to invoicing discounting provider
- Create new customer accounts in accordance with internal procedures
- Correctly identify VAT position of transactions with customers in the UK and Europe.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management, undertake account reconciliations as required
- Assist with periodic sales ledger audits
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
Ideally you will have:
- Credit Control experience at least 12 months
- Confidence in using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- VAT knowledge for UK and EU sales transactions
To apply for the Credit Control position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.