Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £25500.00 per annum
7 months ago
Credit Controller - Birmingham - Up to £25,500 PA
Gleeson Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for you to join a well-established company based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. We're on the lookout for a personable, hardworking Credit Controller to join a company that prides themselves on attracting, developing and retaining the best people in an environment where they can flourish.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively encouraging the timely settlement of outstanding amounts due from customers
- Following department schedule for chasing due & overdue
- Recording correct and accurate information on customer accounts
- Monitoring and chasing to assigned credit limits
- Chasing by phone & written communication
- Taking card payments via phone
- Maintaining and ensuring housekeeping is completed on assigned ledgers, in line with current processes & procedures.
- Liaise with branch manager & team in relation to customer disputes, order releases & credit limit reviews
- Working to departments targets for cash collection, age debt & unallocated cash, set on a monthly basis
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably 2 years Credit Control experience with an understanding of Credit Risk
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Intermediate level of Excel, V look-ups, pivot tables etc
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated Team player
- Personable and professional
If you're ready for your next step and you have the required experience outlined above please apply for more details!