If you're a confident Credit Controller looking for the opportunity to join a successful team? Then please read on..
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with a successful business based in Birmingham, seeking an outstanding Credit Controller to add to their team on a permanent basis. This position comes with a salary of up to £25,000 PA.
As the successful Credit Controller, you will be a key member of the team contributing to manage, co-ordinate and maximise the collection of debt for a section of the client ledger.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, through effective communication and in person visits where appropriate
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Recording chase history and agreed payment timescales on the system
- Proactively resolving and monitoring any queries raised
- Liaising with clients/associates on all debts, including conducting face-to-face meetings
- Analysing, monitoring and reducing 90+ debt
- Responding to correspondence from clients
- Electronic filing
- Adhering to and following guidelines set out in the Credit Control Procedures Manual
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as directed
- Assisting the Credit Control Team Leader where necessary
- Preferably at least 2 years credit control experience
- Proficient in the use of debt and/or revenue management systems - Knowledge of MiniSoft ARCS 2G would be desirable
- Experience of dealing with international clients is desirable
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills to help resolve queries
- Significant experience of account reconciliation
- Ability to be assertive and confident in collecting debts, whilst at all times maintaining an assured and professional manner
- Competent in the use of MS Office, including experience of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- To be driven and motivated about the role and keen to contribute to the team.
- To be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- To have the ability to work to given timeframes and anticipate likely workflows
- To have attention to detail and consistently produce high quality work
If building your Credit Control career within a thriving business who will be invested in your development sounds of interest to you - apply below!