I am proud to be partnered with a thriving interior brand based in Warwick looking to add a Credit Controller into their committed finance team. The successful Credit Controller will be welcomed into a friendly team on a permanent basis, for a salary of up to £35,000 PA + great benefits.
As the Credit Controller, you will be a crucial part of the dedicated finance team and manage your own workload. You will spend the majority of your time performing Credit Control duties, alongside looking after the Purchase Ledger and other Bookkeeping responsibilities. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure client relationships are maintained and approach your debt collection with a commercial mindset. Excellent communication skills are vital for this position, along with a strong desire to hit KPI's.
- Manage Sales Ledger to a high level of accuracy
- Chase debtors and deal with complex queries
- Liaise with the Commercial team to manage clients expectations
- Run credit checks and create customer accounts
- Produce aged debt reports and present to management
- Raise invoices and credit notes where appropriate
- Assist with the month end process: produce cash reports
- Prepare customer statements for both internal and external clients
- Process timesheet invoices, reconciliations and check expenses
- Run BACS payments
A bit about you:
- Strong IT skills; including Excel (V-lookups and Pivot Tables)
- A desire to challenge the status quo - progress is encouraged here!
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly organised with experience in managing busy workloads to tight deadlines
- Up to 6% matched pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays + the ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme, to include gym memberships, phones, etc
- Employee assistance scheme
If you have credit control and accounting experience and joining a welcoming, busy team sounds like somewhere you would thrive - get in touch! / 07554335466.