4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are actively looking to appoint a Credit Controller for a temporary role based in Tamworth
Credit Controller role
To maximise cash flow & profitability of the company through effective debt collection and credit risk processes against set targets.
Credit Controller responsibilities
- Working with Sales and Customer Services Centre colleagues to ensure credit is only extended profitably and is received to agreed terms
- Actively manage collections from default or high risk accounts to mitigate any impact on company cash flow and profitability by the use of telephone, letter and electronic medium
- Accurately and reliably recording all actions in relevant contact management systems for internal & external audit purposes
- Providing any necessary documentation and account details to external service providers for the purposes of debt collection
- Reviewing Credit Limits in line with the company's Credit Policy & Authority Levels, taking appropriate actions to manage the company's credit risk
- Providing accurate, timely and meaningful reports on the ageing and status of - and issues surrounding - the sales ledgers, communicating with all relevant internal customers & senior management
This Credit Controller position will be recruited to start ASAP for the right candidate.
The experienced Credit Controller will be looking for salary of £12-£14ph.