£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
8 months ago
CREDIT CONTROLLER - DROITWICH - HYBRID
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a well-established company in Droitwich. We are looking for someone who is personable with a great work ethic to join a company that prides themselves on attracting, developing and retaining the best people in an environment where they can flourish.
This position comes with a competitive salary and the desirable option of hybrid working.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership of 300 to 400 accounts
- Proactively encouraging the timely settlement of outstanding amounts due from customers
- Following department schedule for chasing due & overdue
- Recording correct and accurate information on customer accounts
- Monitoring and chasing to assigned credit limits
- Chasing by phone & written communication
- Taking card payments via phone
- Maintaining and ensuring housekeeping is completed on assigned ledgers, in line with current processes & procedures.
- Liaise with branch manager & team in relation to customer disputes, order releases & credit limit reviews
- Working to departments targets for cash collection, age debt & unallocated cash, set on a monthly basis
Skills and Experience
- Preferably 2 years Credit Control experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Personable and professional
If you're ready for your next step and you have the required experience outlined above please apply for more details!