Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
CREDIT CONTROLLER - BIRMINGHAM - £25,000
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual to hit the ground running in a leading logistics company.
You will be joining a large, hardworking finance team, reporting directly into the Credit Manager working within their modern offices located in the heart of Birmingham.
In this role you could be earning up to £25k depending on previous experience and have the opportunity to earn monthly bonus.
You will be taking ownership of the credit control, driving a project to reduce aged debt. Also ensuring client relationships are preserved and the commercial aspects of contracts are understood.
- Responsibility for all credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sales Ledger and invoicing responsibility
- General accounts administration including responding to inbound queries
- Cover for other members of the accounts team
- Credit Control experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Sales ledger function knowledge
- Experience dealing with customers and building relationships
- Use of internal systems to analyse/understand client accounts, invoicing, and system details.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office including proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Sage Line 50 accounts desirable
If you're ready for your next step and you have the required experience outlined above then apply now for immediate consideration!