£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a global manufacturing and leasing business looking to add a Collections and Recovery Specialist to their experienced team. You will be joining an established Finance team who are passionate about driving profitability and developing strong customer relationships. The successful Collections and Recovery Specialist will be based at home 5 days per week, with hybrid & flexible working from the Kenilworth office returning later this year. This position is on a full time, permanent basis for a salary of up to £28,000 PA and outstanding benefits.
If you are passionate about joining a successful business and love 'getting the money in' - this role will fill your boots! You will join a tight-knit team and be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, expected to develop and grow customer relationships to ensure debt is recovered. It's crucial the successful candidate has 4-6 years' Credit Control experience and is capable of identifying arrears and assessing individual portfolios, and experience within asset leasing finance would be hugely beneficial.
Main responsibilities for the Collections and Recovery Specialist:
- Identify and investigate debt among all customers
- Pro-actively chase debt and encourage early payment to ensure debtor levels are reduced
- Establish strong client relationships
- Differentiate between technical errors and genuine debt and proceed with the customer accordingly
- Understand when account termination is appropriate; strong communication with the sales team is essential
A little about you:
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Experience working within an asset leasing finance environment preferable
- Experience dealing with litigators and the legal process of debt collection is preferable
- It is essential you are a team player and 'go getter'
- Good IT knowledge is preferable
- You must possess strong analytical skills and be able to dig a little bit deeper
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.