£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering with a Tamworth based global brand to actively recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their dedicated finance team on a permanent basis, including a salary of up to £25k and 5 days a week in the office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing two diverse ledgers; it is essential you are a thorough, confident and capable individual who can take ownership and be self-motivated. You will be expected to have a proven track record of building strong relationships within the business and adapting to a fast-paced working environment. It's vital you have credit control experience, along with excellent communication and strong excel skills.
- Chasing outstanding debt to ensure prompt payment
- Posting and allocating cash receipts to ledgers
- Reconciling accounts and controlling un-allocated cash
- Effectively action remittance advices
- Manage account investigations and resolve customer queries
- Update and maintain customer records
- Effectively liaise with internal teams about customer accounts working to agreed SLA/KPI's
- Review current processes and recommend improvements
Credit Control's Key Responsibilities:
- Leading the process of Credit Control for their specific ledgers by carrying out all duties, ensuring the timely recovery of debt
- Collating and reviewing information relating to the ledgers and reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor
- Posting and allocating payments to several different bank accounts
- Reconciliations of customer accounts where required ensuring queries are efficiently dealt with, resulting in a satisfactory resolution
- Work closely with the wider finance department ensuring that month end and year end deadlines are met
To apply for the Credit Control position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.