A brand new permanent opportunity has arisen at a business based near Dudley within their Credit Control function. Reporting directly into the Credit Team Leader and Credit Manager, you will be welcomed into a fabulous team with a chance to progress in other areas of the business. It is essential that the successful candidate will have proven experience within credit control/ key accounts, ideally within a large business, and be capable of quickly applying themselves within the role. The successful Credit Controller has full responsibility for delivering efficient credit control for their allocated accounts. The successful candidate can expect a salary between £23,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Credit Control Job Specification
- Resolving invoice queries or credit notes
- Cash allocation
- Chasing payments via phone/ email
- Maintaining credit limit for the customer
- Producing overdue report
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Other ad hoc work/projects
- Proven background of delivering results in a credit controller role or other finance role
- Enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- An aptitude to communicate effectively across all levels and functions in the business
To apply for the Credit Controller position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.