We're looking for an experienced credit controller for a business based in Coleshill.
To be successful in this position it is essential that you have proven experience within credit control/ key accounts. Looking after large national contracts you will easily develop relationships with your clients, assisting them in planning their payments, from phone calls to regular client meetings (Via video) to resolve complications and advise.
You will be adaptable and self-sufficient working in a credit control team where you have full responsibility for your clients.
- Cash Collection
- Reduce overdue debts
- Excellent customer service
- Collection of payments in agreed terms to target
- Handling queries and progressing to deadlines
- Reviewing payment plans
- Holding review calls face to face with customers
- Completing monthly cash forecasts
- Proven background of delivering results in a credit controller role or other finance role Enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated
- Good Microsoft Excel skills - V-Look Ups / Pivot Tables
- An aptitude to communicate effectively across all levels and functions in the business