Credit Controller - Permanent - Based in Thame (Office based 5 days per week)
Our well-respected, well-established multi-national client, based in Thame, Oxfordshire, are seeking a Credit Controller for their small, but experienced Collections team. This is a truly unique opportunity for candidates seeking to continue their career in Credit Control, where long-term opportunities are endless. You will full training on their systems, but ideally you will have previously worked in a hands-on Credit Control role. You will also need to offer enthusiasm, team-spirit, a desire to learn, and ideally intermediate Excel skills.
You will be joining a highly experienced, high performing team, who sit in their UK Head Quarters on the outskirts of Thame, in very modern offices with full facilities. This is a global organisation, and the UK finance team work very closely with the European finance team.
As a Credit Controller, your role will be varied, and will include both large corporate accounts and smaller accounts also, so you must be adaptable, flexible, and able to support your customers with their overdue debt collection.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, your duties as a Credit Controller will be varied and will include:
- Providing regular, clear and purposeful verbal & written communication with customers, both internal & external
- Managing the Receivables Ledger, chasing over overdue debt, cash allocations, sending copy invoices and statements
- Resolving queries within timescales, communicating well at all levels
- Working closely with the Team Leader and Credit Manager to ensure the team collections target is achieved
- Ad-hoc projects - systems improvement; process-improvement and identifying any issues and processes that could be improved
- Keen, enthusiastic, target-driven
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look-ups etc)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Driven, determined to succeed and build a long term Credit Control career
This is a truly unique Credit Controller role, working or our well-recognised client, and you will be offered full training, 25 days holiday, ICM study support (if required), private medical, pension and a long term career within a superb business. Ideally you will be a car owner with a full license, however, my client is based within walking distance of all good public transport train and bus links.