A position has come up for a permanent credit controller based in a forward thinking, fast paced and dynamic business near Redditch within their Credit Control function. It is essential that the successful candidate will have proven experience within credit control/ key accounts, ideally within a large business handling high volumes of accounts with high values. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager the Credit Controller has full responsibility for delivering efficient credit control for their allocated accounts within the team. The successful candidate can expect a salary between £24,000 - £26,000 per annum.
Credit Control Job Specification
- Responsible for collection activity via telephone, email and letter for multiple customer ledgers
- investigating and resolving customer disputes / complaints within set time frames.
- Maintaining credit limit for the customer
- Producing overdue report
- Inter-company reconciliation
- KPI and General Reporting
- Ensure bad debt exposer and risks are minimised
- Proven background of delivering results in a credit controller role or other finance role
- Enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- An aptitude to communicate effectively across all levels and functions in the business
- Due to the location of this role, ideally you'll have access to a car and drive.
To apply for the Credit Controller position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.