£12 - £15 per hour + 25 days holiday + bens
4 months ago
Our well-established, International pharmaceutical client based in Maidenhead, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join the team, initially on a 6 month temporary basis to support the Credit Team of 6, with overdue UK collections.
We are delighted to be working exclusively with our high profile, Maidenhead client, who have a requirement for an experienced Credit Controller to join our client on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 6 months, with a high likelihood of extension. This offers a great chance to work on some of the businesses key SME accounts and help them in maintaining a challenging and diverse busy UK ledger.
You will be reporting to the Credit Manager, and working with a highly personable and experienced collections team of 6, where your responsibilities as the Credit Controller will include:
- Daily responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 1,000 live accounts, handling a busy UK ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for problematic accounts
- Working collaboratively within the Credit Team and the wider Accounts team, and Customer Services team
- Suggesting improvements for procedures and process
- Providing reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring there is support and cover for other team members and departments as and when required
The ideal profile for the successful UK Credit Controller will include:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal English
- The ability to work un-aided with a pro-active, personal, engaging approach
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
If you are a confident and experienced credit control professional, with a flair for building relationships and are available for temporary contracts then please apply now. My client is keen for the chosen candidate to start in early June, and initially for 6 months. This role will be home based for now, and you will receive full training, but this role is ideally suited to candidates with previous Credit Control experience.